English
Forum

data base-Feldlänge with 500 Bytes

Bernd
Lies
Hi, as Neueinsteiger have so did i same a problem.
I verarbeite in my Program Datenfelder with of/ one length of 500 Bytes (Klausurentext for Prüfungsprogramm). unfortunately becomes me at Save in the data base ex the 255 Bytes the remainder cut. with the Überprüfung with the Printbefehl to the write into data base are yet any 500 Bytes present.
where lying my trouble and who can me help???

would be me forward if the trouble resolved go could.

xprofan 9.0, windows xp pro
07/12/06  

Michael
Wodrich
such a long time data save one in Memofeldern.

If the too as index using go should, then save one a small statement (max. 127 characters) in a String-area and setting whom index hereon.

Best wishes
Michael Wodrich

Programmieren, das spannendste Detektivspiel der Welt.
07/12/06  

RGH
Hi,
You write not, which Profan-Version You uses. to Profan 7 was too The length the Strings on 256 Bytes terminable.

Greeting
Roland

Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
07/12/06  

Bernd
Lies
Hello, first once many Thanks for Answer. unfortunately be I first now moreover come me around the trouble moreover To concern.
for RGH: I have The Version XProfan 9
for M-Wodrich: as index I will The Datensätze not using, there these a fortlaufende Nummerierung receive, but the Info Memo-boxes To using I will try.

for further Aids be I very grateful.

Greeting
Bernd Lies

xprofan 9.0, windows xp pro
07/23/06  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Bernd Lies07/09/13
Uwe Lang07/17/12
Stephie09/03/11
Jupp Fitten01/11/11

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie