English
Forum

wallpaper.pcu of 2005 under XProfan 11

Hans-Jürgen
Trog
Hi,
2005 have I my small Program written, the one with u.a. too the Wallpapers of Win XP Change can. it's running since then busy on my Notebook.
into Program is too a wallpaper.pcu eingebunden. (tappt im dunkeln could then of ampsoft:  [...] 
there is tappt im dunkeln but not any more present.
now wished I the program under XProfan 11 Edit and get The Message, that in this pcu a variable twice declared is. Diesen Error can I Yes now unfortunately not to fix.

white someone a council?

Vielen Thanks
Hans-Jürgen

Windows-Tablet mit Win11, XProfan X4
05/25/08  

Jac
de
Lad
there can only Andreas Miethe help.

otherwise attempt time your variables new names To give, Perhaps kollidiert one of you with of/ one from the PCU (place all one WP. forth or so).

Jac

Profan² 2.6 bis XProfan 11.1+XPSE+XPIA+XPRR (und irgendwann XIDE)
Core2Duo E8500/T2250, 8192/1024 MB, Radeon HD4850/Radeon XPress 1250, Vista64/XP
05/25/08  

Hans-Jürgen
Trog
Viell. there but too another, direct Possibility for sofortigen change the Hintergrundbildes XP?

05/25/08  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
so goes it:

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
05/25/08  

Hans-Jürgen
Trog
Hello Jörg,

thanks for code. so can BMPs uses go. but how does that with JPGs?
in the XProfan-Forum - Programming had we the then too discusses (Thread of 7.1.05; with Search to wallpaper.pcu comes one quick there). from it coming then the Info of Andreas Miethe on The PCU, nit the the went.

on the side, The Error Message shows too The Line in the PCU, in the objectively 2time num& declared becomes. and therefore is then even Stop at work out

greetings

Hans-Jürgen

comes one somehow on Andreas Miethe by Mail ran?

05/26/08  

Michael
Dell
Hello Hans,

best over the Kontaktformular on its actually Homepage: [web]https://www.ampsoft.eu[/web]

Salu Michael...

Hab zwar krumme Fieß awer dofir e' ecklich Gsicht! 
05/26/08  

You can with o.g. function any Bilddateien process, You must the means not BMP limit.

05/26/08  

Hans-Jürgen
Trog
No, not working with JPGs. with BMP goes it

05/26/08  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
strange - by me goes it too with jpgs

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
05/26/08  

Thomas
Freier
It's all right naturally only, if in the WINDOWS directory a *.jpg present is. was not at me and it watts nothing displayed.
@ Jörg: a Rückänderung is unfortunately only possible, if before one Wallpapers tuned was. On a farbigen background changes not back.

Gruß Thomas
Windows XP SP2, XProfan X2
05/26/08  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Hans-Jürgen Trog02/06/13

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie