English
Forum

All gone - how can the occur ???

Andre
Hilprecht
after I a couple weeks on my proposition not weitergearbeitet have, wished I it now finish. plenty do not have More gefehlt and ca. 2500 Lines Source funzten correct, too dank eurer Help so manchem trouble.

means yesterday whom editor launched, the Source appeared in Window the Editors,
the program again as Gedankenstart in the interpreter mode launched, everything fine.

then scolle I to the row, on the I weiterarbeiten wished, betätige once ENTER circa a new row einzufügen - have yet none Tastenanschlag moreover getätigt - and starte the program again in the interpreter mode. hereon asks Yes the editor whether one Save would like, means with JA confirm and now comes the gavel. it appear one small Window with: Error i/o 32 - one Button with OK. After pressing the OK-Buttons launch the Interpreter but not. means think I, what white I what here go is, take I the XProfed-editor even, schließe means XProfan-editor and confirm this time The demand whether one Save wants with No, should Yes to Adam Ries yet the Source unchanged exist, means without a row, The through ENTER emerged is

MEINE PRF-FILE IST EMPTY, 0 BYTE, ALLES WEG, WOCHELANGE ARBEIT IN EIMER !!! - WIE KANN DAS PASSIEREN

Ein PC ist die beste Möglichkeit Fehler zu beheben, die ohne PC gar nicht passiert wären. -frei aus Murphy's Computergesetzen

XProfan X2, Win8 Pro 64bit Update von Win7
i5 / 3,2GHz 4 GB RAM
Treibstoff: Radeberger Pils
09/29/06  

Michael
Dell
Hmm, could the unfortunately not understand but I remember me that I time the same Problem abspeichern one Text- Dokuments having. After einigem hither and thither set I solid the on the drive one Error was.
Have then with Savepart any data ensured and on CD burned, to that Happiness because a couple days later power The disk whom wastage!!!

Salu Michael...

Hab zwar krumme Fieß awer dofir e' ecklich Gsicht! 
09/29/06  

Frank
Abbing
Yes, i'm the same happens How Michael. lasting not long, and the Festplatte was löchrig like a Schweizer cheese. too format helped nothing More.

MEINE PRF-FILE IST EMPTY, 0 BYTE, ALLES WEG, WOCHELANGE ARBEIT IN EIMER !!! - WIE KANN DAS PASSIEREN

so much about Datensicherung... there were You very fahrlässig.
therefore save I Source code fundamentally under several names ex and additional once in a while on USB-Stick or floppy disk. not To forget regelmässige Backups the most important things on CD.
is you now naturally no consolation, but Perhaps remaining you so one second Malheur this manner erspart.

09/29/06  

this is probably importent for Manchen in the Community, as it believes !!!

so much about Datensicherung... there were You very fahrlässig.
therefore save I Source code fundamentally under several names ex and additional once in a while on USB-Stick or floppy disk. not To forget regelmässige Backups the most important things on CD.
is you now naturally no consolation, but Perhaps remaining you so one second Malheur this manner erspart.

only who so a Plattenzusammenbruch self erlebt has, becomes me right give - Gelle Roland - Sicherung is the A and O - and whom present Mitteln too no grosser hoisted

09/29/06  

Hubert
Binnewies
Andre Hilprecht

integrally simply: there's 3 modes to that open a File :

1.) to that reading (nothing happens)

2.) to that reading and write (nothing happens)

3.) to that write, thereby reads windows The File in a Puffer and setting The Dateilänge on 0 !!!!
if now what happens is the Content mci .. (unless one can well with nem Hexeditor bypass)

I had mel NEN crash the disk and 650 photos were lane.
God dank have I always Defragmentiert, so could I The with nem Hexeditor saving.

If you Happiness have is your File yet as lost cluster present.
Versuchs time...

Hubert

WinXP Prof, XProfan 9.1 Newbie

Ein kluger Kopf sagte mal:
"Nach dem derzeitigen Stand der Technik ist es unmöglich Programme zu schreiben, die fehlerfrei laufen!"
10/02/06  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie