English
Forum

Bitmaps in the Menu

- Page 1 -

Juergen
Baier
Hello!

stand to one trouble: have Bitmaps in the stature 16x16 in a DLL The I in Menu Show let - if I these with GetSystemMetrics and hSizedPic on The jeweilige Menühöhe anpasse, then having The Bitmaps of my opinion after a stature of 15x15 - it weg details on whom jeweiligen Images lost. under windows 7 likes it Yes yet to some extent well looks, but under Windows XP are The Images almost none To discern (having Dimensionen under 15x15?). If I these with hPic einlese, then fit The Dimensionen of 16x16 under windows 7 - XP becomes the image only partly displayed.
How do I get it there, that The Images correctly or. without wastage showing?

have your a Solution?

Greeting Jürgen

09/27/10  

- Page 1 -

Hello Jürgen,

be no Menüprofi but if I XP Menu-Icons abpixle then then count I 16x16 Pixel and my XP has imho to no from the rule abweichenden Settings.

09/27/10  

E.T.
time foreseen of it, that I Icons always as Icons in a Dll pack, have I with this point the Laden's from the Dll nochkeine Problems had:

Icon& = ~LoadImage(Dll2&,"A",~IMAGE_ICON,32,32,0)

where ...32,32 The Größenangabe is, which by me too always fit.
this ought to itself still on Bitmaps utilize let ?.

Grüße aus Sachsen... Mario
WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
09/28/10  

so might then vlt. too icon&=create("hIcon",... functions.

09/28/10  

Juergen
Baier
OK thanks for Answer... will be it time in a disengaged Minute testing. have The Icons in the stature 16x16 PNG exist - must time schaun, because of the transfiguring as ICO.

Greeting Jürgen

09/28/10  

E.T.
"...because of the transfiguring as ICO." :
see time: IconFx ( [...]  ), nehm I already forever...)

Grüße aus Sachsen... Mario
WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
09/29/10  

Juergen
Baier
be presently yet on the verzweifeln... have The Graphics transformed as Icon. unfortunately go these in the Menu not so displayed How z.B. on one Button (see Image unterer Button). the Pluszeichen in the Icon is almost not discernible, or. with others Icons even others details. the stature or. The Size the Icons shining larger as 16x16 To his (Icon has stature 16x16). has someone a Tipp?

Greeting Jürgen

23 kB
Hochgeladen:10/10/10
Downloadcounter175
Download

10/10/10  

Wirf time everything in a zipper (or so), means Image, code and Betriebssystem.

10/10/10  

Juergen
Baier
enclosed The Zipdatei - works now of course from the Size since (see Posting supra) under Win7 and XP, only The details How the Pluszeichen (dreamy) at a Icon disturbing something. Should hold so displayed go as Icons in the DLL.

Greeting Jürgen

windows 7 64bit.

10/10/10  

Juergen
Baier
Hab's again XP tested - there scheint's correctly. displayed To go (see HC) - under Win 7 becomes the Icon differently displayed (see HC supra). will be time schaun whether I with the Menühöhe weiterkomme.

Greeting Jürgen

15 kB
Hochgeladen:10/11/10
Downloadcounter164
Download

10/11/10  

so How I MSDN understand ( [...]  ) can with
CompileMarkSeparation
print external("user32","GetSystemMetrics",71)
>
The wide the Menu/ "Checked-Bitmaps" in Pixeln detect - shows by me 15 (win7).

likewise standing there:

The selected and clear bitmaps should be monochrome. The system uses the Boolean AND operator to combine bitmaps with the menu so that the white part becomes transparent and the black part becomes the menu-item color. If you use color bitmaps, the results may be undesirable.

means the The Bitmaps schwarzweiß his should because by UND-operation The colours versaut go. ^^

correctly. yummy Icons are thereafter well by Ownerdraw-Menu produce.

Have with the code from the zipper The Message receive:

XProfan 11.2.1.8a.63 Praekompiler [XPSE]
copyright (C) 1998-2010 XProfan.com, built DE.

warning: Unknown Escapesequenz in Stringkonstante: "C:XPro
fan11 - TestordnerIcon_Test.dll"

[C]ompile [I]nterpr [L]ink [R]unPrc Run[E]xe [s]ource [H]ilfe
XPSE:> Warnungen: code: 0 [success]
XPSE:>

- schnapp you time [...]  ^^

background: Backslash ("\") in Stringkonstanten is for ESC-Sequenzen, simply double Backslash ("\") write circa einfachen Backslash auszudrücken - otherwise could ne ESC-sequence meant his How z.B. \x \z ...

10/11/10  

Ha, OwnerDraw PopupMenu is Yes integrally simply, habs you time fix with icons umgesetzt:

Download

so You this Source kompilieren can müsstest You xpse [...]  as Compiler in the IDE indicate quasi as vorgeschaltener Turbolader for XProfan.

2 kB
Kurzbeschreibung: Source
Downloadcounter207
Download
364 kB
Kurzbeschreibung: Demopaket
Downloadcounter196
Download
8 kB
Downloadcounter158
Download

10/11/10  

- Page 2 -

Juergen
Baier
sees first very well from! Werd's time in a ruhigen Minute testing. best Thanks!

Greeting Jürgen

10/11/10  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Thomas Freier01/07/24
Andre Rohland02/04/18
Ernst04/09/16
ByteAttack08/07/15
More...

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie