English
Forum

dialog, Static and mouse

Clemens
Meier
In one of my dialogs should instead of direct Inputs through numbers, too Inputs over so-called tab possible his. it functions of course, but it reacted nevertheless something strange. apparently reacted The mouse not at first, separate first at second Click. and with one Click on the background shining it none To react. Perhaps can me tell, Why the so is and How to the bypass can.
@iF: Yes, I have sought, like a Depp !!!
CompileMarkSeparation
declare dlg&,scrollx&,scrolly&
declare static1&,static2&
declare bild1&,bild2&
declare ende%
declare neumousex&
declare zeigerx%
Declare B#
struct POINT = x&, y&
Dim B#,16
Def Getcursorpos(1) !"USER32","GetCursorPos"
Def Getasynckeystate(1) !"User32","GetAsyncKeyState"
Def Getwindowrect(2) !"USER32", "GetWindowRect"
zeigerx% = 41
cls
Öffne einen Dialog
dlg& = create("dialog",%hWnd,"Scrollbalken",50,50,300,300)
static1&=@Control("STATIC","",$5400010E,50,50,200,8,dlg&,$7918,%Hinstance)
bild1& = create("hpic",-1,"balken.bmp")
Bild dem Static zuweisen
sendmessage(static1&,$172,0,bild1&)
static2&=@Control("STATIC","",$5400010E,zeigerx%,60,18,37,dlg&,$7917,%Hinstance)
bild2& = create("hpic",-1,"zeiger.bmp")
sendmessage(static2&,$172,0,bild2&)

whilenot ende%

waitinput

if (%key = 2)

ende% = 1

elseif mouse(41,45 - 259,100)

zeigerbewegen()

endif

wend

DeleteObject bild1&
DeleteObject bild2&
destroyWindow(dlg&)
end

PROC zeigerbewegen

while Getasynckeystate(1)

neuMousex& = MouseX()
        Vorsicht, in neuMousex& steckt die absolute Position von der Mouse, brauche aber die relative
        Getwindowrect(dlg&,B#)
        neuMousex& = neuMousex& - Long(B#,0)

if (neuMousex&>49) AND (neuMousex&<251)

SetWindowPos static2&=neuMousex&-9,60 - 18,37

endif

sleep 10

wend

ENDPROC

Proc MouseX

Declare Point#, X&
    Dim Point#, Point
    GetCursorPos(Point#)
    X& = Point#.X&
    Dispose Point#
    Return X&

EndProc

Proc MouseY

Declare Point#, Y&
    Dim Point#, Point
    GetCursorPos(Point#)
    Y& = Point#.Y&
    Dispose Point#
    Retu
Y& ENDPROC

(Images have so did i uploaded, so one it faster try can)

3 kB
Hochgeladen:06/10/06
Downloadcounter278
Download
5 kB
Hochgeladen:06/10/06
Downloadcounter290
Download

XProfan 9.1; XP SP2; FF; Editpad
06/10/06  

Frank
Abbing
Hi.

means reacted for me normal. by me funktionierte it without double Klicks. time foreseen of it, that it grafisch not plenty hermacht.

06/10/06  

Clemens
Meier
what is here grafisch? is only one Test. knew not, I for Tests a Graphiker employ must.

with you none double Click? strange. by me always then, if it circa Static-boxes goes. have the too where differently fixes, I there but on the Static dispense could, have I the umgangen. still here need to the Static, because of the verschiebaren Bitmaps in a dialog.

not that we us missverstehen, I promise not of a Double click, separate that The request of mouse() at allerersten time not reacted. first at second and subesquent. thereafter always immediate. only at allerersten time to the started the Dialogs.

shining then on my system To lying, Why too always. Perhaps testing yet further, me would it interested, whether it everywhere normal functions (and Please, The Graphik standing not to Discussion! )

06/10/06  

means, The nice graphic...

No, functions for me correct.

06/10/06  

Rolf
Koch
Butterweich and directly functions it

06/10/06  

Frank
Abbing
[quote:f826b99c7f] what is here grafisch? is only one Test. knew not, I for Tests a Graphiker employ must. [/quote:f826b99c7f]
was Yes only a Note. what speaks really against The Using the systemen Trackbar?

06/10/06  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
by me funktionierts without Problems.

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
06/10/06  

Clemens
Meier
Mmh, everywhere functions it, except by me. I faith, I bemühe time a Müllpresse and entsorge my system. evident has it so some Macke lane.

Trackbar ... would be I gladly test times. find but no Notes moreover. Weder how to make a Trackbar prepares, which properties one it mitgeben can or ähnliches. or has the thing yet a others names. I thought always Trackbars seien handgestrickt. Also wished I Yes what own kreieren. was therefore yet on the Search, how to make a Bitmap on one dialog transparent can make (in the hope, that the Static under too transparent is). then could one geile pair building.

06/10/06  

Rolf
Koch
Tjo, then should You Roc bemühen, there's Trackbar u.v.m. drin - say I still always!!!

06/10/06  

Clemens
Meier
I have time even whom Roc ready and see there, Trackbar is drin. but unfortunately have I no Options found. too in the User.inc not. gives it moreover which or. where can I Options to Trackbar find.

06/10/06  

Rolf
Koch
Erstelle a code and see there, everything drin:
Trackpos settle and read ;)

06/10/06  

Clemens
Meier
the meant I do not, the sees one Yes in the View source. what one there but not sees, whether one possible the thing coloured can make, whom tab verkleinern or integrally change can etc. the meant I under Options, the others are for me functions

06/10/06  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie