English
Forum

Done: Program can do not stop

Peter
Gückstock
Hi,

have a problem at terminate one Program
the Program becomes a Button normal exits and is too of screen disappeared.
in the Taskmanager läuf the prozess but moreover, d.h. the Interpreter remaining active. too The EXE the program behave itself so.
have your a hint to Fehlersuche or a idea what soetwas cause can?
have already 2 days with Grübeln lost.

many Thanks

Peter G.
Win XP, XProfan10
11/16/08  

Rolf
Koch
Externe Files eingebunden? Dlls or so?

11/16/08  

[...] 

11/16/08  

Dieter
Zornow
have you got "end" on the End of program

Er ist ein Mann wie ein Baum. Sie nennen ihn Bonsai., Win 7 32 bit und Win 7 64 bit, mit XProfan X2
11/16/08  

Thomas
Freier
sometimes helps live to the Abfrageschleife : @DestroyWindow(%hwnd)

Gruß Thomas
Windows XP SP2, XProfan X2
11/16/08  

Weder End yet DestroyWindow should here demand his.

it should one Minimalbeispiel basteln and consider whether functions walk, which z.B. a own Thread claim. (xprofans ftp(... or download(... )

it can to the "End" whom own Process velvet all Threads too strangle [...]  .

11/16/08  

Thomas
Freier
there have you got sure right. but sometimes helps only The Brechstange. with my Vereinsprogramm, I still machine and now with XProfan11, ending it each time with ca. 20 informations: unzulässiger Speicherzugriff. with XProfan10 I had no trouble. After stundenlangen Search have I "DestroyWindow(%hwnd)" installed and now exits it itself without Fehlermeldungen. is naturally only a Notlösung, but at editor jedesmal The Version To change lasts me To long.

Gruß Thomas
11/17/08  

Frank
Abbing
using your Program Subclassing?

11/17/08  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
circa so dringender rate I to a Minimalbeispiel. If Roland not understand can what there happens, How should it then a vermeintlichen Error to fix. Also having itself many allegedly Profanfehler letztlich still as Programmierfehler herausgestellt. [...] 

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
11/17/08  

well true! this is too the reason and so at all a Page How these [...]  arose.

11/17/08  

Thomas suitor
is naturally only a Notlösung, but at editor jedesmal The Version To change lasts me To long.

need not at all, can You for each View source self-contained determine simply directly in the Source:
CompileMarkSeparation
 {$runtime c:meineRuntimeprfrun32.exe}
bzw. auch gern:
 {$compiler c:meinKompilerprofcomp.exe}
cls<
pre>

Perhaps too, if you any Warnungen the XPSE abgebaut have, have You thereafter no Error(informations) More.

11/17/08  

Thomas
Freier
is hold at Versionswechsel of XProfan so, that it strenger becomes, teh folks Applications extended go should what about me me with XPSE not yet angefreundet have. the old boy hint of Frank: [...]  counts apparently still and correctly. positioniert helped it moreover, before I everything new aufbaue.

Gruß Thomas
11/17/08  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie