English
Forum

DrawText

Thomas
Freier
in the momentum is by me well the worm drin. with the Output my Tintendrucker won't everything printed. take I the FreePDF is everything present. How see it with you from of these example from the Help?
CompileMarkSeparation
Def %DT_WORDBREAK 16
Def %DT_CENTER     1
Def %DT_LEFT       0
Def %DT_RIGHT      2
Def %TA_CENTER     6
Def %TA_LEFT       0
Def %TA_RIGHT      2
CLS
choosefont(0, 1)
DrawText 40,20,width(%hWnd)-40,120,"Ich habe einen mehrzeiligen Text z.B. aus einer Datei,\nder irgendwann mal automatisch oder von Hand umgebrochen werden soll.",%DT_CENTER
DrawText 40,80,width(%hWnd)-40,120,"Ich habe einen mehrzeiligen Text z.B. aus einer Datei, der irgendwann mal automatisch oder von Hand umgebrochen werden soll.",%DT_WORDBREAK | %DT_RIGHT
DrawText 40,140,width(%hWnd)-40,180,"Ich habe einen mehrzeiligen Text z.B. aus einer Datei, der irgendwann mal automatisch oder von Hand umgebrochen werden soll.",%DT_WORDBREAK | %DT_LEFT
waitinput
CLS
StartPrint "Test"
var dy% = 20
UseFont "ARIAL",14,0,0,0,0
DrawText 40,dy%,width(%hWnd)-40,0,"Ich habe einen mehrzeiligen Text z.B. aus einer Datei,\nder irgendwann mal automatisch oder von Hand umgebrochen werden soll.",%DT_CENTER
dy% = dy% + %textheight
DrawText 40,dy%,width(%hWnd)-40,0,"Ich habe einen mehrzeiligen Text z.B. aus einer Datei, der irgendwann mal automatisch oder von Hand umgebrochen werden soll.",%DT_WORDBREAK | %DT_RIGHT
dy% = dy% + %textheight
DrawText 40,dy%,width(%hWnd)-40,0,"Ich habe einen mehrzeiligen Text z.B. aus einer Datei, der irgendwann mal automatisch oder von Hand umgebrochen werden soll.",%DT_WORDBREAK | %DT_LEFT
EndPrint
waitinput
end

2 kB
Hochgeladen:11/17/11
Downloadcounter304
Download
112 kB
Hochgeladen:11/17/11
Downloadcounter200
Download

Gruß Thomas
Windows XP SP2, XProfan X2
11/17/11  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
means by me becomes everything correctly printed. Füg still time in front 1-2 (Empty-)Lines one. then can You see, whether The half-way row always on the equal place appears - independent of code.
Evtl. has your printer as a "Blinden Fleck".
I seh straight, that the first row with you too missing. how much edge can because your printer in others Applications To? Such time to Blattgröße or Druckerränder. there find You Codes here, with them You, the detect can.

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
11/18/11  

Thomas
Freier
Jörg, thanks for Test. today tommorrow to Rechnerstart is by me too everything OK. was well somewhere something in the system to einigem printer testing verhagelt. time see whether I the Error, Perhaps of PDFCreator, DataBecker, FreePDF, etc. , detect can.

Gruß Thomas
Windows XP SP2, XProfan X2
11/18/11  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
H.Brill09/23/23
RudiB.04/19/22
p.specht01/28/19
E.T.02/19/18
More...

Themeninformationen

this Topic has 2 subscriber:

Thomas Freier (2x)
Jörg Sellmeyer (1x)

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie