English
Forum

HTMLWin("GetBusy", H)

Michael
Klumb
Hello together.

I had there a question concerning the in the Betreff named function.

If I The Help correctly. understood have should one
CompileMarkSeparation
While HTMLWin("GetBusy",h_HTML&)>0

rem NIX

EndWhil

wealthy, in order to Waiting To The Page ready loaded watts.

this works but by me only one first Seitenaufruf. with loading of Sites through Kick on left, is the Page loudly GetBusy always already there.

I had but a Possibility having To Waiting, To The Page complete loaded watts.

Irgendeine idea?

thanks, Michael.

11/15/08  

only with GetBusy does it not, too because itself here the control on whom conceived http-Header orientiert.

In Content Type and Content Length can there definiert his, that The inquire möglicherweise from several sharing exists, and getBusy self then already false zurückgibt, if alone the first part transfer watts. In Your drop but faith I sooner a Cachproblem.

Michael Klumb
I had but a Possibility having To Waiting, To The Page complete loaded watts.

the become You only for Own pages/contents really ensuring can. in example could You on the end of Inhalten one Sonderbyte settle. with Fremdseiten become You similar tricksen must, z.B. look whether </html> already in the Abrufergebnis include is.

I can Your border whom object not entnehmen, but Perhaps would it with your thing plainer, if you The download.inc uses - simply circa down To loading.

11/15/08  

Michael
Klumb
iF
I can Your border whom object not entnehmen, but Perhaps would it with your thing plainer, if you The download.inc uses - simply circa down To loading.

unfortunately functions it lest. It's all right in the principle therefore a Freehoster by Maussteuerung and SendString automatically To befüllen. and there must even the Login-Button and so one Kram already aufgebaut his. The problem is even, the not always same quick runs. Manschmal is the Page already to 3 sec ready, sometimes wealthy but too 30 sec not.

nevertheless thanks, Michael.

11/15/08  

Nana, the power one but (so) not.

11/15/08  

Michael
Klumb
How power to the because then?

11/15/08  

Sag I you gladly, if you narrate can what very the Result his should.

11/15/08  

E.T.
@IF:

Grüße aus Sachsen... Mario
WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
11/15/08  

Michael
Klumb
iF
Sag I you gladly, if you narrate can what very the Result his should.

FTP-Upload won't offered, well but direct HTML-Edit (but only Browser). I were means To The Startseite aufgebaut is. click and type (by Profan Sendkey, API-Movemouse) Login-data one. let then on edit-Button clicking and dial in the next step whom whole View source from and replaced it by a (by Profane erstellten) HTML-View source replaced. Save, Logout, ready.

in the principle goes it indeed with 1 Minute Wartezeit in between, only even not very quick.

thereby falls me one:

If I one Sleep in between einsetze, loading the HTML-Control little To not at all. with of/ one vain While...Wend-Loop goes it plenty faster.

11/15/08  

stupid idea: Can on </html> Verify?

11/15/08  

See 2. Posting. ^^

11/15/08  

Ahja... sorry. "Wer reading can, is here clear in the benefit..."

11/15/08  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie