English
Forum

Inkompatibilität 64 bit windows?

Oliver
Hello together!
If I in XProfan X3 (Win7, 64 bit) compiliere, comes to some erfolgreichen Vorgängen sometime following Message. If I X3 new installiere goes it again short without The Message, until again auftaucht. what can there make?
---------------------------
not supported 16 bit-application
---------------------------
the Program or. The function "\??\D:\programs\XProfanX3\profcomp.exe" can because of of/ one Inkompatibilität with 64 bit-versions Windows not launched or. carryed out go. turn tappt im dunkeln itself on whom Softwarehersteller, in order to experienced, whether a with 64 bit-windows kompatible Version available is.

03/10/16  

even if I now time in that blue type... the sound already as would The Exe as an afterthought changed - about of a Hintergrunddienst or vlt. even one virus?!

I have of such inquire not yet red or. the it yet somebody so ergeht.

03/10/16  

Oliver
Have me badly framed: The Exen The I anfänglich, to Neuinstallation, create can, are so okay. only right soon does it Compilieren new Codes simply not any more, or. The Message comes.

03/10/16  

RGH
Hm, the sound thereafter, as would something The profcomp.exe change. naturally is these File no 16-bit-application, separate a 32-bit-application.

(circa a Neuimnstallation To avoid, can You you Yes a freshly installed profcomp.exe anywhere secure and then, if the Error again appears, into XProfan-directory copy.)

Greeting
Roland

XProfan X3
Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
03/10/16  

E.T.
So I ex too Win 7 / 64bit as Programmier-surroundings, but this trouble yet never had. If a infection the Systems impossible go can (what Yes by a "funktionierenden" V-Scanner so his ought to), then vlt. time andersrum  think:
some (free, will not say The pair are umsonst) Scanner discern in ausführbaren Datei'n sometimes something and try, these then To repair. the goes eh mostly schief and created then the started this File The seltsamsten Fehlermeldungen. and something like like a Compiler standing there well sometimes (unjust point) gladly integrally supra on the list and becomes then "Kaputt-Repariert" ...
would be there time in the log the Scanners nachschauen, and ggf. The profcomp.exe  to the Ausnahmen add

XProfan X3
Grüße aus Sachsen... Mario
WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
03/11/16  

Oliver
Have straight with ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9 a Computerscan made. Nix found. too profcomp.exe in the Ausschlussfilter has first time nothing changed. I try it now time with Rolands suggestion.

03/11/16  

Michael
W.
as 32-bit-application lying XProfan then but in programs(x86) and not programs (64-bit).

I use Entwicklungsumgebungen not under the WIN-Herrschaft, separate use one direktes directory under windows.
C:\XProfan or C:\XProfanX3

windows has there namely so some Überraschungen in the Hinterhand, is means with the Programming something hinterhändig

System: Windows 8/10, XProfan X4
Programmieren, das spannendste Detektivspiel der Welt.
03/11/16  

Oliver
in the Ordner programs(x86) is it really differently. it go exen created, but if I these open wants, comes the there:
[Window Title]
Profan-Runtime

[Main Instruction]
Profan-Runtime not working More

[Content]
the Program becomes because of one Problems not correctly. carryed out. the Program becomes closed and you'll benachrichtigt, if a Solution available is.

[Program close]

03/14/16  

E.T.
Michael W. (11.03.2016)
I use Entwicklungsumgebungen not under the WIN-Herrschaft,

After this "Aussage" is me again into sense come, that I Yes everything "Programmier-Gerümpel" complete on E:\ lying have, so the this Yes hardly what with Win To do has...

@Oliver: where lying because your "Projekte", means in welchem directory go The Exe'n created, The not funzen ??

would be happy times try, this behaviour nachzustellen...

Grüße aus Sachsen... Mario
WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
03/14/16  

Oliver
thanks on any.
the ursprüngliche trouble watts Yes with the Program-installation into right Program-Ordner resolved.
The new Error Message was one code-Error. have it found. I had behind print two comma one after another as two space using. on it disturbing itself the Interpreter of course not, but for exe reichte not. with " " went it then. Sorry.

03/17/16  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
AndreasS12/07/18
Walter01/30/18
Rainer Hoefs08/03/17
Torsten Freitag07/05/17
More...

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie