English
Forum

Language Change

Andreas
Koch
Hello together,

presumably stand I just on the Hose, Perhaps geht's too simply not. It's all right therefore, in a Profanprogramm between different Languages there and herschalten to. for normal Buttons, Edits, Textfields and Tabs is the too no trouble. The can I with settext simply Change. it hakt with Menüeinträgen (Pop and Appendmenu) and Toolbarbuttons (Addtextbutton). can me there someone help?

thanks and lovely Greeting

Andreas cook

10/31/14  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
Menüs must You with RemoveMenue Remove and new set up. I faith, by API can too new Menütexte settle but more simply is it, tappt im dunkeln simply new to create. your Pop-Menüs (with Click right as Context menu) must You then enttsprechend with andersprachigen Texten produce. The go Yes anyhow always currently created, where tappt im dunkeln called go.

to Toolbar falls me strain nothing one, what one SetText corresponds to.. usually are you Yes there, circa straight none  Text To use. there would it then meaningfully, whom jeweiligen Tooltip with SetText anzupassen.
there's well a Message, around the Text auszulesen, but no, circa Text To Change. one could it with want Remove and Toolbar("InsertButton",...) new produce. For this is again a crowd API necessary.

here another couple Procs:
CompileMarkSeparation
SubProc ToolBar.GetButtonText

Parameters hTB&,ID%
    Case ID% > 0:ID% = ID% * -1
    Declare T$
    T$ = MkStr$("\z",100)
    SendMessage(hTB&,~TB_GETBUTTONTEXT,ID%,Addr(T$))
    Return Trim$(T$)

EndProc

SubProc ToolBar.DeleteButton

Parameters hTB&,Index%
    Return SendMessage(hTB&,~TB_DELETEBUTTON,Index%,0)
    'entfernt Button mit Index% (nicht ID%!) Separatoren werden mitgezählt!

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
10/31/14  

Andreas
Koch
thanks for your response, I can the now straight not testing and should To monday Waiting. me entrapments but spontan 2 further ask one:

- How promise I with RemoveMenu The Menüüberschriften, The with Pop created go, on? RemoveMenu expects Yes a Menünummer and the Popupmenü has of my Wissens no number.

-Related to the show/hide button should I hinkriegen. with whom Textbuttons can I to hardship but on whom Text dispense. You write, that one whom Tooltip with settext adjust can. How do I get because on whom Tooltip ran? finally I get with the commands toolbar("Addbutton",....) no lever from the thing.

lovely Greeting

Andreas cook

10/31/14  

Georg
Teles
good evening,

for Menu there ModifyMenu [...] 

and Toolbar vllt. with DestroyWindow(hToolbar&) To delete and new To define ?

XProfan X2
TC-Programming [...] 
XProfan 8.0 - 10.0 - X2 - X3 - X4

11/03/14  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
Thanks the latest extensions can now single Buttons Remove and new insert:  [...] 

for the Toolbar there a Tooltip-Speicherbereich in the Buttonstruktur. i know in the momentum neither, whether and How one hereon grabbed receive can.

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
11/03/14  

Andreas
Koch
Hello again,

meanwhile could I a couple things try. The commands ModifyMenu functions. though had I it something alter, so the exhaust too yet on The same number anspricht. whom Source have I here angefügt.
CompileMarkSeparation
Proc ChangeMenu

Parameters m%,nr%,Pos%,Text$, MenuItem&
    ' m%, bei 0 ist das hMenu gemeint, bei 1 das hSubMenu
    ' nr%, die Position des hMenu bzw. d MenuItem
    ' Pos% gibt die Position an für das hSubMenu an
    ' Text$ enthält den neuen Text
    ' Menuitem& enthält die Menünummerierung
    Declare hSubMenu&, Menu#
    Dim Menu#,255
    hSubMenu& = ~GetSubMenu(&hMenu,Pos%)
    String Menu#,0=Text$
    Case m%=0 : ~ModifyMenu(&hMenu,nr%,~MF_BYPOSITION | ~MF_STRING,MenuItem&,Menu#)
    Case m%=1 : ~ModifyMenu(hSubMenu&,nr%,~MF_BYPOSITION | ~MF_STRING,MenuItem&,Menu#)
    ~DrawMenuBar(%hwnd)
    Dispose Menu#

11/04/14  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Stephan Sonneborn09/28/20
RudiB.03/29/20
maroro07/01/16
Ernst05/12/16
More...

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie