English
Forum

mouse_event trouble

ToM
hi!

Have there Yes time son tool made for a game, where one The Keys konfiguriern can and then with the
gamepad steer can, only now Have I one trouble, now coming one new anticheat tool and now
functions Setcursorpos nichtmehr in the game. becomes simply ignoring.

now want ichs me mouse_event try

@Mouse_event($8000,&x,&y,0,0)

but the mouse moving not, where Have I there whom Error ?!

mfg tom!

AMD Athlon 64 4500+ / 1500 MB Ram / Windows Server 2003 Enterprise / Profan 7.0
06/21/06  

Timotheus
there: [...] 

Timo
DEF @mouse_event(5)!"User32","mouse_event"
Window 0,0-640,400
Declare Mausklick&,Y&,x&

While 0=0

waitkey
    LET Y&=-(%MAXY+20)
    LEt X&=%MAXX-5
    mouse_event(1+$8000,x&,Y&,0,0)'mouse moving
    mouse_event(2,0,0,0,0)'mouse pressing
    mouse_event(4,0,0,0,0)'mouse release

wend

06/21/06  

ToM
Yes i was too there

only the example functions neither.

hmm wants only know where one The x and y Coordinates einstellt.

mfg tom

06/21/06  

Clemens
Meier
first once, I faith not, that the mouse moving becomes. You want well, that the Mauscursor to a designed position jumping.

mouse_event($8000 + $1,&x,&y,0,0)

The $8000 for absolute Coordinates + $1 for Info, that it itself thereby circa a movement deals.

try it means so.

Übrigens, the example under mouse_event functions super.

XProfan 9.1; XP SP2; FF; Editpad
06/21/06  

RGH
the sound but so, as would the AntiCheat-Tool even very these sought Possibility aushebeln, so the game even not through programs gesteuert go can, separate only through wirkliche, menschliche player. then have You with this API-function presumably no chance. because what You make müßtest, is letztlich the Aushebeln the AntiCheat-Tools. And if it really what taugt, have You - To right - no chance. because How ehrenhaft too your border be, with the equal Possibility ließe itself the Spielprogramm too completely unehrenhaft fernsteuern, circa itself then in betrügerischer solid in any Highscorelisten einzutragen or wohldotierte Turniere To win.

Greeting
Roland

Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
06/21/06  

ToM
hi!

the example working not at all alike whether in windows or in the game, lying the on windows server 2003 !?! would comic because the
klicks functions in the game and the movement not. hmm

punkbuster allows mouseevent, means mausklicks functions means should with the the movement too klappen.

y&=50
x&=21
@Mouse_event($8000 + $1,x&,y&,0,0)

goes Nich

hmm Gibts ne alternative moreover ?!

mfg tom

06/21/06  

ToM
achja roland, to the one could zb aimbots (in the clear Text) make etc the is correct, but How I so it game see functions these unfortunately too yet means must the somehow weg ....The problem with whom Game is, with the Mouse and the keyboard To fly with Helis etc is heavy therefore would ne idea super, How I the verwirklichen can. because with setmousepos.. has the super worked and was plenty leichter.

mfg tom

06/21/06  

ToM
has none a idea ?!

06/22/06  

Timotheus
Versuchs time with External. there my computer ziehmlich slow is, use I mostly no Header, because the loading such a long time lasts, and there have I with Def sometimes some Scherereien.

06/23/06  

Frank
Abbing
with Def Scherereien? know I really not. which because?

06/23/06  

Timotheus
particularly with older Windowversionen. sometimes becomes only the Return Value not zurückgegeben, in some cases becomes The API none carryed out. the Paradebeispiel is GetDC(), the gives by me as Def fundamentally 0 back, where it with External correct works...

06/23/06  

ToM
Hi!

with the external has helped now go viell one trouble with server 2003 and the kordinaten must ca so aufgebaut his:
x& * 100 - ~20 ... wieso the really ?!

thanks for eure Answer

mfg tom

06/25/06  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Sven Bader03/07/21
AndreasS12/07/18
RICOSCH06/17/16
iF05/24/16
More...

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie