English
Forum

Print and document archivieren

Thomas
Freier
One document (with spare einstellbarem Font, Tabellenraster, Images, etc.) over StartPrint [s] ... NextPage ... EndPrint to create is Yes no trouble. to that Archivieren remaining only a PDF To produce or "Drucken in Datei". with WIN-Bordmittel can one PDF-printer arranged and then a *.eps abgespeichet go, The I me then gladly in a XProfan-Window standing would. of these stature hakt it in the momentum by me. gives it a Solution?

Currently beget I over The Freeware PDFCreator a PDF. one can diverse Settings (Speicherort, name, quality, immediate Print, etc.) distinguished. an preiswerte Solution is too PDF genius.

Related to the WIN "Drucken in Datei" having yet a disadvantage. with each Druckerstart becomes demand, where these File stored go should. means nothing for a Seriendruck. or knows of/ one a Solution, as question prevented go can?

120 kB
Hochgeladen:09/24/11
Downloadcounter239
Download
29 kB
Downloadcounter191
Download
28 kB
Downloadcounter215
Download

Gruß Thomas
Windows XP SP2, XProfan X2
09/24/11  

look time create("hMetaFile", ...

Helpfile
MetaFiles are but no Bitmaps, separate solely Befehlsfolgen, circa Graphics to drawing, as it z.B. too with Vektororientierten Grafikprogrammen, How about CAD and Publikations-software normally is.

09/25/11  

Thomas
Freier
Yes, this is sure a alternative. ought to one Rechnungsdokument, the several pages may have and as Mail-attachment suitable is, created go. there find I the Dateiformat PDF rather as How EMF, the The people only irritiert because hardly famous.

Gruß Thomas
09/26/11  

understand I it correctly. the You now self malen want what a PDF-File contain?

09/26/11  

Thomas
Freier
No, the can I not. an simple PDF with a Font and only Text make I from gescannten Buchseiten, its Text over a ocr-software into MultiEdit comes and whom Textzeilen create I then a PDF. is of course umständlich, but only The PDF can itself with 400-600% enhancement yet vernüftig reading.
In this case should on the Monatsende for all customers, of them Aufträge grasped been are , bills printed and a copy the Gedruckten as File stored go. as option no paper and the bill as Email-attachment.
with the supra named PDF-software can pretending whether The begot and gespeichete (Speicherort adjustable) PDF subsequently on a printer (vorgebbar) outputted go should.
with whom of me yet verwendeten Printers, How FreePDF, Destiller, could, or have not found, I do not whom Speicherort and Print JA/NEIN on a designed printer to Creation not pretending, and found tappt im dunkeln therefore for a Serienaufgabe unfit.

Gruß Thomas
09/26/11  

have You already once geschaut whether it something like How something2PDF gives?

Optimal would vlt. html2pdf or so.

I z.B. place Serienrechnungen bewust not by PDF To separate online by call a Link (http : //bills.XProfan.com/*) to that Download ready -

the sees then z.B. so from:

58 kB
Hochgeladen:09/26/11
Downloadcounter149
Download

09/26/11  

Thomas
Freier
Sooon modernen Kram would I the New-Xprofaner, the his altes Abrechnungsprogramm with XProfan renew would like, not suggest. he's sure glad, if it only the program "anfassen" must what about me will be nothing suggest, with the I it not further help can.

Gruß Thomas
09/27/11  

Oh, the power not plainer. ^^

09/27/11  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Torben Nissen01/27/21
rquindt05/17/20
kustg05/14/19
Sebald Grandjean02/09/18
More...

Themeninformationen

this Topic has 2 subscriber:

iF (4x)
Thomas Freier (4x)

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie