English
Forum

Problems with png loading ...

Jens
Tiburski
I have one small Point & Click - Adventure written, the on gifs zurückgreift, The through ProSpeed loaded go. under winME runs too everything lovely - but under winXP go The graphiken partly not nachgeladen or. one must number of times clicken until entlich loaded go - Why can the lying???

many Regards

Jens Tiburski

Ich bin nicht faul - ich schütze mich nur instinktiv vor Stress!! [...] 
05/27/07  

[tb]minimalbeispiel[/tb]

05/27/07  

Frank
Abbing
I can you assure, by me functions the too tadellos under WindowsXP. but I were on your example, but Please with pictures. Perhaps these Yes corrupt.

05/27/07  

Michael
Wodrich
now are already Images open to bribery.... Oh, god - where lead You us...

Programmieren, das spannendste Detektivspiel der Welt.
05/29/07  

Michael Wodrich
now are already Images open to bribery.... Oh, god - where lead You us...

Warscheinlich but Please only Gifs!

05/29/07  

Jens
Tiburski
I have The Files then time uploaded... the eigentliche adventure - the derzeitige stood - with all Images lying here (7 MB): [web]https://www.sn.school.de/~ms16l/virtuelle_schule/informatik/Projekt_Adventure.zipper[/web]
The minimalversion here (220 kB): [web]https://www.sn.school.de/~ms16l/virtuelle_schule/informatik/Levelaufbau.zipper[/web]
but I faith not, that it on whom Images lying, because by me zuhaus (winME) runs everything optimal - only at school (winXP) go The Images sometimes not loaded - completely random! first I thought it's located on the networking, but on the Laptop with xp passierte the same thing ... well then be I ratlos!

we works on the school incidentally with the free-Version profane 6.6

thank you very much for trouble!

Jens

Ich bin nicht faul - ich schütze mich nur instinktiv vor Stress!! [...] 
05/29/07  

Frank
Abbing
Minimalversion 220 kB? Äh Minimal, not maximum...

now well, time reinsehen...
Äh... Jens? any your Testprogramme using The NViewLib.DLL. from the ProSpeed.dll no track. you are definitiv in the wrong Forum!!!

The NViewLib.DLL is me XP as buggy famous. with of my ProSpeed have you got XP no Problems, I yourself work too so. is too plenty small and faster, my Dll...

[moved in that general Forum]

05/29/07  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Axel Berse01/13/12

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie