English
Forum

Rückgabewerte at C++ - DLLs ?!

Christian
Eichler
time again Have I a problem: i don't know, How I in C++ in this drop a double - worth give back can...
[see Appendix]
The problem with the DLL in the attachment is, that the Profanprogramm (The .prf-File) a others worth druckt, How in the DLL really standing ...
How are the

mfg Christian E

PS: Yes, I can me present, I you slow langweile ...

8 kB
Hochgeladen:12/12/07
Downloadcounter218
Download

Debian Lenny, Intel Celeron 2,8 Ghz, 768 MB Ram && Win XP Pro, Intel C2D 1,66Ghz, 2 GB Ram ... PROFAN² 6.6
12/12/07  

Michael
Wodrich
Float under C, there there The 4 byte large and the 8 byte large.

with whom smaller must You with Single/double transfiguring (see in the Help).

Perhaps writes Sebastian us Yes time one Tutorial to Creation of C-DLLs - with Übergabe/Return all Profanwerte. then would everything moreover on one stain.

PS: Yes, I can me present, I you slow langweile ...

your ask are still always very interestingly...

Wozu must The function really CALLBACK his? Do you have it times without these indicated attempts?

Best wishes
Michael Wodrich

Programmieren, das spannendste Detektivspiel der Welt.
12/12/07  

Frank
Abbing
Übergib simply a Zeiger on a Speicherbereich. in the can you as much as you want Bytes Save.

12/12/07  

Sebastian
König
Hi,

XProfan expects as Return Value of external functions always values with of/ one Size of 4 byte, means in the Grunde Longs. naturally can in the DLL simply a C/C++ float give back and then in XProfan with @double() transfiguring, means to that example:

C++:
CompileMarkSeparation
XProfan:
CompileMarkSeparation
print Wert = ,@Double(Mean(3,2))
>

to Return of C/C++ doubles, The Yes a wide of 8 byte having, is Franks suggestion with the area very correctly.. for a individual worth could the then so looks:

C++:
CompileMarkSeparation
XProfan:
CompileMarkSeparation
dim ret#,8
Mean(2,3,ret#)
print worth = ,@Float(ret#)
dispose ret#

MfG

Sebastian

Windows XP, XProfan/Profan² 4.5 bis 11
Profan2Cpp-Homepage:  [...] 
Alte Profan²-Seite:  [...] 
12/13/07  

Christian
Eichler
Hmm... since of/ one hour attempt I now the to that walk To bring. first wished I The DLL Profan Call. there But The Funktuonen Float() and double() not gives, Have I it time with String$() attempts, be but on The nose fallen.
then Have I me virtual, that it eh sinnvoller would, on The DLL C++ access. Okay, geschafft Have I, that I DLLs mithilfe of LoadLibrary To loading and then with ... naja, schaut you simply whom code on :
CompileMarkSeparation
in the DLL dll.dll ( ) is solely a function, The funk is and a Int-Parameter has, and as Return Value again this Parameter zurückgibt .

loading can I The DLL, funktionnieren tuts apparently too. only a double or float as Return Value funktionniert not. ... ... means again the altbekannte trouble ... ajjj ...
Well, for today langts me ... Have Yes finally today already one 3 - stüniges Deutschaufsatzschreiben behind me ...

If well not so tricky would ....

mfg Christian E

Debian Lenny, Intel Celeron 2,8 Ghz, 768 MB Ram && Win XP Pro, Intel C2D 1,66Ghz, 2 GB Ram ... PROFAN² 6.6
12/13/07  

Sebastian
König
Ah, I had overlooking, that You with Profan² 6.6 work - there there @double(), @Single() and @Float() not yet... for the first both find You substitute-Procedures in my middle-aged DirectX-Codes - are though something uncomfortably in the management

with the others trouble would it helpful, if you time whom Source the function funk post could. should these a Fließkommazahl give back? if so, lying the Error evtl. simply in the row

typedef int (*DLLFUNC)(int);

These definiert finally DLLFUNC as Zeiger on a function, The a int as argument expects and a int zurückgibt. foreseen of it missing too the WINAPI or. __stdcall around the Aufrufkonvention anzugeben...

MfG

Sebastian

Windows XP, XProfan/Profan² 4.5 bis 11
Profan2Cpp-Homepage:  [...] 
Alte Profan²-Seite:  [...] 
12/13/07  

Christian
Eichler
Ah, thanks

I habs the now so far geschafft, that it funktionniert, lying really somehow on whom not suitable ints

thanks so far.
Ergebniss becomes posted, if verwertbar ...

mfg Christian E

12/13/07  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Sven Bader02/26/23
Erasmus.Herold05/02/19
E.T.01/17/12
Stephan Lührsen05/04/11

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie