Forum

setDate trouble

GC57
I have on two machines (windows 7) Completed: the setdate:
CompileMarkSeparation
DECLARE nulltag%
svdatum$ = @CToD$("15.09.2012")
nulltag% = @dt("setDate",@DToc$(svdatum$))-1re>

The latest commands comes on a Error. On others machines laeuft it correct.

has someone a idea moreover?

thanks in the ahead,
Mike

02/03/12  

Jörg
Sellmeyer
The others computer are not Win7?

Windows XP SP2 XProfan X4
... und hier mal was ganz anderes als Profan ...
02/03/12  

RGH
what kind of Error? a little bit closer indicated wären helpful.
alas Yes: One ablauffähiges example, the whom Error reproduziert is too very meaningfully. so of reinen Angucken the Codes there seltenst large Erleuchtungen.

Greeting
Roland

Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
02/03/12  

E.T.
Hilftreich would ggf. too The indicated the (X)Profan-Version in the Profil.
with older versions of XProfan could the releases too of @dt("setDate"...  come, which this so can't.

means simply time 'nen lauffähigen View source here mere throwing...
... and couple indicated, on which "Maschine"  the because not runs...

[offtopic] ... my Renault-Steuergerät comes with XProfan neither clear...[/offtopic]

XProfan X2
Grüße aus Sachsen... Mario
WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
02/03/12  

GC57
thanks fuer The Answer.
CompileMarkSeparation
DECLARE nulltag%, svdatum$
CLS
svdatum$ = @CToD$("15.09.2012")
nulltag% = @dt("setDate",@DToc$(svdatum$))-1
print svdatum$
print nulltag%
Waitinp

[Jörg Sellmeyer]
The others computer are not Win7? 

The others computer are: XP, Vista and windows 7.

More spaeter.

02/03/12  

GC57
what kind of Error? a little bit closer indicated wären helpful.
alas Yes: One ablauffähiges example, the whom Error reproduziert is too very meaningfully. so of reinen Angucken the Codes there seltenst large Erleuchtungen.

Roland,
thanks fuer The response.
The Error is
Ungueltiges Datums- and Zeitformat:
and happens on the setDate row

helps the?

The Windowseinstellungen show TT.MM.JJJJ. where fetch really the @DtoC The attitude since, The using becomes?

thanks over again,
Mike

02/03/12  

GC57
concise again - interest halber - one Update.
on this windows 7 machines, where the trouble auftrifft,
must the Error with the @DToC$ function together haengen.

we could whom Error bypass by the Variante:
@dt("setDate", y, m, d)

These functions. the can be course still The question open:
what happens with this machines with the @DToC$, the whom Error
Ungueltiges Datums- and Zeitformat: hervorruft.

But this is now secondary, there one it bypass can.

thanks over again.

greeting,
Mike

02/03/12  

RGH
Hi,
nevertheless interested me another little, what whom Error on some Systemen causes.
an idea is, that it itself with whom affected Systemen circa systems with of/ one international, gewerblichen Version Windows 7, but deutschem Sprachpaket deals.

These Konstellation lead with my employers gladly too To Problemen with JAVA- and others Programs, there depending on like a Program the to Language gehörende Datumsformat determined, different Results get out and times US-Englisches and times Deutsches stature herauskommt.

with @DtoC$() and @CtoD$() ermittele I the over The Systemeinstellungen tuned stature, what with one such computer with deutschem Sprachpaket in the rule the German stature is (DD.MM.JJJJ).

with whom Datumsfunktionen @dt() use I The suitable Delphi-routines. I wei0ß not, How these the landesspezifische stature detect. If these not The Systemeinstellungen bemühen, separate (How I mean fälschlicherweise) The Language the Windowsversion, could derartige Problems appear.

therefore my question:

functions because: @dt("SetDate", "15.01.2012") ?

thanks and Greeting
Roland

Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
02/03/12  

Dieter
Zornow
i think time it's located on whom Settings. I have too so a Version with deutschem Sprachpaket, by me goes But. recently is me but so what ähnliches with stature$() happens. has suddenly not any more functions. through ever a Umstand were by me The Settings Dezimaltrenner and Tausenderpunkt deleted. therefore has then stature$() neither More functions, at least The recent Profanformate The new I had not tested..

XProfan X2
Er ist ein Mann wie ein Baum. Sie nennen ihn Bonsai., Win 7 32 bit und Win 7 64 bit, mit XProfan X2
02/04/12  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
macuto07/05/21
rquindt03/16/18
Torben Nissen03/23/14
mein05/31/13
More...

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie