RESET #1

Whileloop 50

Input #1, area#[&Loop-1].worth1$
    Input #1, area#[&Loop-1].worth2$
    Input #1, area#[&Loop-1].worth3$
    Input #1, area#[&Loop-1].worth4%

endwhile

CLOSE #1

this attempt gin kläglich inne pants, Profan behauptete streng the The variables not Declariert wären.

first as I the code abänderte in:
ASSIGN #1,"ConfigDaten.DAT"
RESET #1

Whileloop 50

Input #1, Dummy$
    area#[&Loop-1].worth1$ = Dummy$
    Input #1, Dummy$
    area#[&Loop-1].worth2$ = Dummy$
    Input #1, Dummy$
    area#[&Loop-1].worth3$ = Dummy$
    Input #1, Dummy%
    area#[&Loop-1].worth4% = Dummy%

endwhile

CLOSE #1

funktionierte it.

I need here no Solution More, I wished it only give out before another Newbie How I in these angry entrapment runs and itself (so How I) a nodes in that Hirn power.

WinXP Prof, XProfan 9.1 Newbie

Ein kluger Kopf sagte mal:
"Nach dem derzeitigen Stand der Technik ist es unmöglich Programme zu schreiben, die fehlerfrei laufen!"
04/10/06  

objectively expects Input lt. Help a simple Variable, Arrays are there fehl on the Space.

Please Codes always with [ code ] here the code [ /code ] mark, this is übersichtlicher.

04/10/06  

[quote:a715ee298a=iF]objectively expects Input lt. Help a simple Variable, Arrays are there fehl on the Space..[/quote:a715ee298a]
the was and is my Desire for PROFAN-10 on Roland: Input#.. ought to Arrays process can

04/10/06  

RGH
[quote:0f842fdd0f=Horst horn][quote:0f842fdd0f=iF]objectively expects Input lt. Help a simple Variable, Arrays are there fehl on the Space..[/quote:0f842fdd0f]
the was and is my Desire for PROFAN-10 on Roland: Input#.. ought to Arrays process can [/quote:0f842fdd0f]
Hello Horst,
XProfan 10 becomes with INPUT# Arrays (and Structures, Objects, etc.) process can! ex the next Subscriptionslieferung ought to it weg!

Greeting
Roland

Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
04/27/06  

Nico
Madysa
@Roland: could you from Input # not a function make?
I mean, well, in Delphi is Input too a procedure, but can you not rather make, so about?:

function @Input(File : textfile) : <Typ>;
var dummy : <typ>;
begin
input(File , dummy);
@Input:= dummy;
end;

or there there Profan-interne Problems, that the Perhaps not functions?

Nico Madysa
04/28/06  

RGH
[quote:0eafa00d10=Nico Madysa]@Roland: could you from Input # not a function make? ...
or there there Profan-interne Problems, that the Perhaps not functions?[/quote:0eafa00d10]
No, it would even plainer To release been, but it were wildly Problems with the compatibility To previous Profan-versions.

Greeting
Roland

Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
04/28/06  

Nico
Madysa
thanks for speedy response.
That the Kompabilität is naturally so a thing.
Einerseits would it for most no Überforderung,
a procedure by a gleichnamige function To supplant ;D .
on the other hand there naturally programs, The Zehntausende of Lines having, there can the whole Schonmal several days in claim take .
Well, there Input # now Arrays&Co. process can, has it itself anyhow Done. it would hold something logischer been.

Nico Madysa
04/28/06  

Hello together,

I have XProfan 10.0.

I have in a Program input# with a aray joined. functions too prma ex 10.0. I have me then The XProfan 11.2 Version bought and installs
and there went it aufeinmal not any more !? with of/ one einfachen Vrible funktionierte it dnn again.
watts there again Rückschritt made ?

01/10/11  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
Walter04/11/23
Georg Teles12/27/18
Claus Mueller02/04/13
Andreas Miethe09/19/12
More...

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie