English
Forum

XProfan or not XProfan the is here.........

- Page 1 -

Pr0fessor
huhu...............

I consider whether I me XProfan fetch should or not, therefore have I yet some ask....

I have somewhere time red (white not ob's is correct) that it some Additional tools give should How z.B. XProfan2Cpp, which but yet money cost should and something with of/ one Druckfunktion which too money cost should....

naja - i want, if I The software bought have, not any functions missen, The still additional money cost...

moreover compare I gladly Autoit with XProfan. Autoit gefiehl me very well and was too very simply. has XProfan because any to / advantages to Autoit? and How is the speed or the Event-handling of Windows or. GUI's?

and otherwise... power me still Perhaps time XProfan tasty

Vielen Thanks

01/27/14  

- Page 2 -

E.T.
funkheld (07.04.14)

.....most XProfan-command clear.....
The Compiler breaks, so like a commands strange is then goes nothing more.
The Namentlichen command are in the Compiler called. means utterly tributary.

for the new command helps the Kompilerschalter
{$pushkeyword FremderBefehl} 
already works again everything and one can XPSE too with the latest XProfan-Version benefit...

Grüße aus Sachsen... Mario
WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
04/08/14  

funkheld
the are over 40 new command.

there should one XPSE left lying let.
this is one Zumutung on whom Programmer.

How so did i already wrote, is since 2011 not waited.
isn't More 64-bit-Konform.
there kümmert itself none More thatswhy.
ought to one from the recommendation rausnehmen.

greeting

04/08/14  

Georg
Teles
does me sorrow, I the relatively old Topic again ausgrabe ... To even have I in XProfan 10.0 worked and consider, a newer Version "anzuschaffen". Since I student be and Programming for me sooner one hobby is, would like I as much as possible save means relating the question on The Version and Updatefähigkeit of XProfan, means here The question:
XProfan 11.2 is fully updatefähig, means it too, on The neuste Version means XProfan X2 and higher ?

XProfan 10
TC-Programming [...] 
XProfan 8.0 - 10.0 - X2 - X3 - X4

05/19/14  

RGH
Yes! If you XProfan 11.2 own and then on XProfan X2 updaten want, zahlst You only whom Update-Price, How on the Homepage of JDS indicated: [...] 

there's too the direct Upgrade of XProfan 10 (and former) for 39,90!

Greeting
Roland

XProfan X2
Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
05/19/14  

Georg
Teles
Ah many Thanks for speedy response!
wonderful, I will me already soon decide

Regards

XProfan 10
TC-Programming [...] 

05/19/14  

Georg
Teles
so, straight plenty zutun, very langer leave standing too yet before ex 30. june, nothing so withal, XProfan X2 as Vollversions-CD straight even order ... I gladly with UPX komprimiere, have I directly a question: How power to the with 64 bit Programs (windows) or. is it at all possible ? (of my Wissens to there Yes no UPX for 64 bit)

TC-Programming [...] 

06/10/14  

Julian
Schmidt
Have straight time probiert ne x64 XProfan application with UPX To telescope. do not have functions.

plenty joke in the leave, obwohls Yes another little there is.

[OFFTOPIC]interestingly that you the in a amount one others ask.[/OFFTOPIC]

XProfan X2
Win7 Professional, SP1, AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor

˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗
Webseite [...] 
06/11/14  

Georg
Teles
is too correctly., with 64 bit Have I too not yet engage ... does me sorrow, was no large thing, one New Topic therefore anzulegen. thanks, by then try I because finally Program ready To to put...

[OFFTOPIC]comes not again to [/OFFTOPIC]

XProfan 10
TC-Programming [...] 

06/11/14  

E.T.
Julian Schmidt (11.06.14)
Have straight time probiert ne x64 XProfan application with UPX To telescope. do not have functions.

where comes a x64 - XProfan - application since ? Have I couple versions missed ? my News X2 can no 64...

Georg
...(of my Wissens to there Yes no UPX for 64 bit)

How can one X64 - Program pack, if it no
UPX for 64 bit gives ? 2x The 32it Version drüber run ?

Irgendwas beist itself there

WinXP, Win7 (64 Bit),Win8(.1),Win10, Win 11, Profan 6 - X4, XPSE, und 'nen schwarzes, blinkendes Dingens, wo ich das alles reinschütte...
06/14/14  

H.Brill
E.T. :
there were You but already long not any more (or none)
in Paules Forum : [...] 

The FreeProfan - versions are on whom actually stood of X2,
except for a couple Ausnahmen, The not umsetzbar are, there with Free
Pascal written, angepaßt.

Benutze XPROFAN X3 + FREEPROFAN
Wir sind die XProfaner.
Sie werden von uns assimiliert.
Widerstand ist zwecklos!
Wir werden alle ihre Funktionen und Algorithmen den unseren hinzufügen.

Was die Borg können, können wir schon lange.
06/14/14  

RGH
To FreeProfan64 must one none so far clicking. one finds it too in this Forum!

Greeting
Roland

XProfan X2
Intel Duo E8400 3,0 GHz / 4 GB RAM / 1000 GB HDD - ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB - Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit - XProfan X4
06/14/14  

E.T.
there think I but, the XProfan & FreeProfan two couple shoes are.
and yet was of XProfan The speech (means the official, kompletten Version) and not of FreeProfan (where Yes even only almost everything working).

XProfan X2
06/15/14  

Answer

Topictitle, max. 100 characters.

Systemprofile:

no Systemprofil laid out. [anlegen]

XProfan:

Posting  Font  Smilies  ▼ 

Please register circa a Posting To verfassen.

Topic-Options

Untitledvor 0 min.
funkheld06/10/21
Matthias Arlt02/18/16
iF12/30/15
H.Hackl01/16/15
More...

Themeninformationen

Admins  |  AGB  |  Applications  |  Authors  |  Chat  |  Privacy Policy  |  Download  |  Entrance  |  Help  |  Merchantportal  |  Imprint  |  Mart  |  Interfaces  |  SDK  |  Services  |  Games  |  Search  |  Support

One proposition all XProfan, The there's!

My XProfan
Private Messages
Own Storage Forum
Topics-Remember-List
Own Posts
Own Topics
Clipboard
Log off
 Deutsch English Français Español Italia
Translations

Privacy Policy

we use Cookies only as Session-Cookies because of the technical necessity and with us there no Cookies of Drittanbietern.

If you here on our Website click or navigate, stimmst You ours registration of Information in our Cookies on XProfan.Net To.

further Information To our Cookies and moreover, How You The control above keep, find You in ours nachfolgenden Datenschutzerklärung.

all rightDatenschutzerklärung
i want none Cookie